Undergraduate Student Services (USS) and Student Advising Appointments


At the start of Fall term, USS would like to offer students several key services. These services will be processed within a maximum of 3 business days, in order to ensure processing can occur prior to the University add/delete deadline of September 16, 2014 (for 13 week courses).


To assist students, these services include:

  • Request for a Registration Check
  • Request for a Graduation Check
  • Request for a Course Overload (Fall term only)


Please note for 13 week courses request forms and required documentation must be received prior to 3:00 pm on Wednesday, September 10, 2014.  


For all other condensed courses (any course with a duration less than 13 weeks) requests and required documentation must be received no later than 3 pm on Wednesday, September 3, 2014.


Request forms are available in the USS office located on the main floor at 1-107 Education Centre North or online at http://www.uss.ualberta.ca/Forms.aspx.


Completed request forms and documentation can be dropped off in person to the USS office. If you are not able to come in person request forms and documentation can be scanned and emailed to educ.info@ualberta.ca.


In order to keep up with the high volume of service requests submitted by students, Student Advisors are unavailable to book appointments with students until after the add/delete deadline.


Student Advisors will be available to meet with students on a walk in basis beginning on September 23, 2014, according to the following schedule: Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am – 2:30 pm. Note: No appointment is necessary and appointments are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.


Best wishes for a successful and enjoyable Fall term!